this is the most meal-like plate we’ve ever had, and if you wanna eat it to your face, go ahead. but to be honest, it was conceived to be shared between friends (or strangers i guess, we don’t care). it’s a branzino whose filets have been grilled and whose carcass has been fried. fresh mango salad, crunchy noodles, lettuce wrap… it’s gnarly good. stupid good. pick it down to the bones.
- need a door guy this weekend. anyone know a guy/girl? 8 hours ago
- RT @peopleseatery: october's tasting menu dessert: squash millefeuille. seats available for two more nights, friday the… http://t.co/7dyEFc… 4 days ago
- RT @peopleseatery: persimmon snack. parm, parm cream, almond brittle. slamming! instagram.com/p/ul3OtGzDel/ 5 days ago
- @roweerin @heycarsten - lotsa dish to get around your fish ish! would love to have you for a-la-carte or tasting any time! 5 days ago
- RT @peopleseatery: INDUSTRY HEADS! we're doing our tasting menu on sunday nights now so you can come more easily. spots still open for tomo… 5 days ago