who doesn’t love dim sum? sociopaths, that’s who. for everyone else, here we have the standard spadina saturday morning staple, lovingly put together with ground pork, water chestnuts, and shiitake. with a little chinese mustard, these are good to go. question is, why in mao’s name did it take us this long to get this dish on?
- hot special alert! glazed meatloaf sandwich. hot fiya! http://t.co/7trBJUwReY 9 hours ago
- @khaosanroadTO - ALWAYS 1 day ago
- #cratery 51 is insane, featuring our very own bi-weekly sunday night guy @djfamouslee !! listen free here: cratery.com/2013/03/arcee-… 2 days ago
- weird spec du jour 'alabama ...sushi?' pulled pork, green onion cream cheese, cukes, rice - deep fried! + jalapeño http://t.co/iWKsg8QpmP 3 days ago
- beautiful new veg and fish boards today! guys are stepping it up. http://t.co/Xk55nvkcPg 1 week ago